- One month of internet access on all Gogo equipped flights on Delta Air Lines.
- Monthly service starts immediately once purchase is complete.
- Hassle-free, automatic renewal each month with the ability to cancel anytime.
Important notes about this subscription and Gogo’s internet service:
- Purchase of this subscription is non-refundable.
- Your credit or debit card will automatically be charged each month on your renewal date. The monthly renewal date is the same day of the month that you first purchased the Global Delta Plan. Renewals will be at the current in-market price.
- You may cancel your subscription by contacting Gogo Customer Care (via phone: 1-877-350-0038 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time. If you wish to terminate your subscription and avoid a charge for the next month, you must do so at least two (2) days before the monthly renewal date. If you do not cancel at least two (2) days before the monthly renewal date for your subscription, but you do cancel before your monthly renewal date, contact Gogo for a refund. If you cancel after your monthly renewal date, you may be charged for that month and your cancellation will then be effective the following month. You may use your subscription until your cancellation is effective.
- Gogo will not send you a monthly or annual statement. Receipts for recurring charges can be viewed and printed from ‘My Account’ at gogoair.com. If you revoke authorization to charge your payment card, or if for any reason your payment card issuer does not submit payment, Gogo will cancel your subscription.
- This plan is valid on Delta Air Lines’ Gogo equipped flights.
- Gogo’s internet service is available above 10,000 feet within Gogo’s network coverage area. Service may be interrupted if the aircraft flies outside the network coverage area of the aircraft’s connectivity technology. For aircraft installed with Gogo’s Air-To-Ground technology, the coverage area is principally the continental United States and portions of Alaska and Canada. For aircraft installed with Gogo’s satellite technology, the coverage area is global, although there are significant service gaps over China, India, Australia, and portions of the southeast Pacific Ocean & the southern Indian Ocean. If/when the aircraft returns to the service area, you can sign back into your session without making another purchase.
- Once you sign in on an eligible flight, you can sign out and sign back in without purchasing another pass. You’ll be able to access the internet on future Gogo equipped flights on Delta Air Lines simply by signing into your account. However, you cannot access more than one device simultaneously. All policies regarding the use of electronic devices inflight apply.
- Gogo will become unavailable as the aircraft makes its final approach to its destination and prepares for landing.
- You cannot purchase more than one subscription at a time.
- Access to Gogo Customer Care via eChat live messaging is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week inflight or on the ground through Gogo’s homepage at w3.gogoair.com. Questions or comments regarding the service should be directed to Gogo Customer Care at 1-877-350-0038 or email@example.com.
Monthly internet access on all domestic and international Gogo equipped flights on Delta Air Lines.